Monday, September 5, 2011

20 Things I've Learned

1. Life is too short to spend a lot of time thinking about yesterday.
2. If I strip away all of the material things, pretense, fear, hatred, pride, and greed, I can find the essence of me. This is the me that can exist anywhere.
3. I don’t want to be the last one to leave the party.
4. Thoughts become things.
5. How you feel affects how you see the world.
6. Ten percent of life is what happens to us. The other 90% is how we respond.
7. No everyone needs or should be the same.
8. Money is just paper. I’ll always trade money for smiles.
9. The dreamer is bigger than the dream.
10. A setback is just a detour that you were not expecting.
11. There really are no obstacles in life, just a bunch of opportunities to prove what you are made of.
12. It is possible to fall in love at first sight.
13. The trip “there” is as good as the destination.
14. Having little and giving it all is better than having a lot and giving a little.
15. Nothing is destined or meant to be. Things are what we make of them.
16. I like dancing in the dark.
17. Real friends are the ones who like you on your bad days.
18. Saying “YES” opens many doors.
19. If you are going to do it, make a fucking effort.
20. People believe what they want to believe and this is the only thing that truly matters.

No comments: